Saturday, September 10, 2011

Visit to Cedaredge

My little family recently trekked across the state to visit my parents on the "Western Slope" of Colorado's Rocky Mountains. They live in beautiful Cedaredge - a quaint little retirement town, which I didn't appreciate enough when I was growing up. Now that I have my own family, I understand better what a blessing my childhood was, including my parent's decision to raise us in the country, with the freedom to roam and play and imagine out-of-doors. Now my parent's unique home & property is heaven for my high energy 3-year-old son!

We spent our days picking raspberries:


Getting llama kisses:


Eating my mom's great, healthy food:


Playing with "Lizzie Dog":


And just hanging out as a family at my parent's beautiful B&B!


You too, could have this vacation, if you go here and make a reservation to stay at Cedars' Edge Llamas Bed & Breakfast! :) It really is a lovely place to visit!

No comments:

Post a Comment